when my wife and I were going over the things we needed for our new montana 3711fl we were charged labor for everything we needed or wanted.like the fifth wheel in my truck to the toppers for the 6 slideouts, then they didn't add the cost of all of it to the loan which ended up being over 5k dollars.

but then they blamed us saying we said we would pay separate for it. then they told us the camper was ready to be picked up and to bring our trade in. well the montana was not ready to leave, the camper was dirty and has grease on the carpet in the living room. they couldn't find items that come with the montana.

they just wanted us to bring in our camper before the end of the month, the manager started an argument with me in front of everyone wanting to know when I planned on paying for the items that he omitted from the loan, it turned into a *** contest and the employees could not believe it. I will spend the the rest of my life informing others why not to buy from camping world. I am 58 yrs old so I feel the next 20 yrs I will be busy on the internet and to anyone who will listen. oh I almost forgot they were so *** cheap they wanted to charge me an hrs labor to put the wash machine that ( I was going to buy there) in the montana.

my 1st payment is due and still haven't received our camper. absolutely no customer service for someone who spent over $ 78000.00 not a good experience at all.

PLEASE : DO NOT BUY FROM CAMPING WORLD GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!THEY DON'T GIVE A *** ABOUT YOU, SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHILE PUTTING A KNIFE IN YOUR BACK.

This person wrote the review because of "most of the above" of 2016 keystone rv montana rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $78000 and wants Camping World to "let someone other than "hamburg"camping world come up with a resolution to help us out and for having to deal with those idiots".

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not stand behind the customer and they are untrustworthy and whole buying experience from them. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Kids sneak in at night and throw rocks at the campers it backs up to Reifler concrete that is full of rocks also railroad tracks have big rcoks I seen kids throwing rocks from Reifler concerete at toy hauler smashed window.

You might want to check out their Facebook page. I think you might want to leave a comment there as well

to Anonymous Syracuse, New York, United States #1185121

They will remove any bad comments!

Brunswick, Ohio, United States #1138246

I WISH I WOULD OF READ THE REVIEWS, CAMPING WORLD SUCKS!! THEY NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING