Kathleen, Florida
2.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Be careful when you buy extended warrant from campers world .we stopped in Idahi Falls Campers World to have our electric devices because the slides wouldn't go in ..the salesman said The extended warrant would only pay for what they though was fair hours and service .Although they fixed the problem I ended paying out of pocket because the service manager told me the extended warranty wouldn't cover the work what a fool I was .i called extended service and they said the service manager never called them always and I mean always ensure the service manager calls extended warranty before paying out of pocket such crooks !!

Now I have to submit the receipt and try and get my money back .ih and let's not forget I had tire problems and the extended warranty wouldn't cover that either I have to buy additional tire insurance for 300.00 dollars .With such a supposedly good company they were not honest with us .

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and good sam club extended service plan rv insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments