3.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My wife and I visited the camping world just to look around at the motorized RV's. We were thinking about getting one to use as a business for my wife who is a travel Nurse Practitioner.

We were shown several motorized RV's and really liked the2018 Mercedes Senergy. The sales name was Peter. We were really impressed with him up until we started putting information on the finance documents. When we came to the table and started to finalize everything he started to drag his feet and things start changing, like the discounts, trying to get the finance completed etc.

We spoke to the finance guy whose name is Aaron and also his supervisor and even they dragged their feet on the issue. At that point, we did not feel like we were valued customers. The only person that want to keep our business was the guy (I forget his name) that you have to talk to when you request you deposit back. I am sure Peter knows him.

Anyway, we decided to walk away from this deal because we didn't feel this dealership had our best interest in hard. If they drag their feet on this issue. God forbid how we would be treated if we needed maintenance repairs. It's not that my wife and I do not make enough money because we do.

I am just not happy with this dealership at all. Thanks for listening.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Financing and Sales Rep.

Preferred solution: In the future, just stop giving people the run arounds when they are serious about purchasing a Motorized RV.

I liked: Motorized rv.

I didn't like: Sales rep, Finance staff, Telephone receptionist.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 03.

Comments