2.3
Insurance Quality

Had the step motor on my coach replaced 7 months ago and now that it has failed they refuse to stand behind it. They want me to go back to the manufacturer.

I ended up paying $467 to them replace the step motor they replaced 7 months ago.

The service writer was rude, uncaring, unprofessional and very disrespectful.. Does not know the meaning of customer service and she was incensed that I continued to demand to be treated like a customer. When we tried to talk she would get louder and talk over us never listening. She finally told us twice to sign the ticket and get out of her service department.

I would love to use her name but that wouldn't be right.

I have talked to her service manager and emailed the General Manager without response.

After dealing with this Camping World since 2003 for all my repairs and RV items this was a learning experience.

If you want the work done by someone who will stand behind it and values your business, go somewhere else.

Will never go back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of read my entry. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $467. Camping World needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Skokie, Illinois, United States #1187062

All the camping world people are form Mars and they don't have any back bone.There must be a class that they teach to there people to act like its the customer fault if anything goes wrong.

We need to have the lemon law put into effect so these people will held accountable.Good Luck to any sucker that buys anything thing from these people.