1.7

Update by user Jul 03, 2016

Still the issue is not resolved

Original review posted by user Jun 03, 2016

I bought a 30 thousand dollar trailer and my grill was stolen from camping world employees before they delivered it.When they finaly sent me a grill 3 months later, they sent the wrong bracket and no gas conector.

Also my 30 thousand dollar trailers electronic awning dont work. Brand new trailer mind you also has a short in the island kitchen led night lights. The doors are off center so they dont shut.

And all I got from camping world is a run around and alot of voicemails with unreturned calls.I paid alot of cash for a new trailr and this is the sh$t I get.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of forest river rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned forest river rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Skokie, Illinois, United States #1187069

Had my trailer in for service and they stoled the two propane tanks and said they were not there when I brought in the trailer.Also when I pickup the trailer they lost the keys and said I didn't give them any when I dropped it off?

They sent me only the front door lock, and I can't use it because the electric plan door is locked.

They would only send one lock and said that I would have to buy the 7 other locks needed for my trailer.We need to lock these a---holes out of our lives forever.