1.7

Update by user Jul 03, 2016

Still the issue is not resolved

Original review posted by user Jun 03, 2016

I bought a 30 thousand dollar trailer and my grill was stolen from camping world employees before they delivered it. When they finaly sent me a grill 3 months later, they sent the wrong bracket and no gas conector.

Also my 30 thousand dollar trailers electronic awning dont work. Brand new trailer mind you also has a short in the island kitchen led night lights. The doors are off center so they dont shut.

And all I got from camping world is a run around and alot of voicemails with unreturned calls. I paid alot of cash for a new trailr and this is the sh$t I get.

Product or Service Mentioned: Forest River Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 03, 2016.

Comments

Skokie, Illinois, United States #1187069

Had my trailer in for service and they stoled the two propane tanks and said they were not there when I brought in the trailer. Also when I pickup the trailer they lost the keys and said I didn't give them any when I dropped it off?

They sent me only the front door lock, and I can't use it because the electric plan door is locked.

They would only send one lock and said that I would have to buy the 7 other locks needed for my trailer. We need to lock these a---holes out of our lives forever.