Penelope, Texas
1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

First off let me by saying that we bought a fifth wheel from camping world in Katy Texas.We did not even have it to me and the hydraulic hoses busted on it so we called the roadside assistance when the roadside assistance called us back they told us that it was going to hundred dollars upfront and 150 per hour for them to fix the hostess and put the hydraulic all back in, this showing the *** was not going to happen I got on the phone with my salesman he talk to someone in the office and told them that we need to either pay them or fix it I'll self.

Needless to say that really set fire under my butt the next thing that happened was my fireplace went out the slides would not close correctly all the rubber seals have come off my slides still don't open or closed all the way and Now I get water leaking through the outside through the inside of the sides in my Kitchen, living area, now needless to say this was all under factory warranty the sink pipes busted and ruined the carpet, so we had to replace the floor and carpet just to make sure that there wouldn't have any mold or mildew in the camper. Then the hot water heater will not work on electricity any more to a short in the system. This will be the 3rd time that we will have to put another microwave in it, we'll had nothing but problems with this unit and can't get anyone to fix it, not even with THE GOOD SAMS warranty that we purchased for over $5,000 dollars.

So today I'll be making another email to the main management of camper world, if I do not get an answer back tomorrow.Needless to say I can list more then this, but I'll my lawyer take care them on and it will not be fun for them, cause I'm ready to drag their so called good name through the MUD.

PS I WANT THE CEO Marcus Lomonis OF CAMPING WORLD TO CONTACT ME PERSONALLY

Staycee1964 wrote the review because of bad quality at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World fifth wheel rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments