My wife and I went to buy an Ace MH.Our sales Man was named Andy when we said we will buy it he tells us this one is already sold but he has another one in Hillsboro.

We see that it needs a new windshield and awning over the slide out CW will put it in. We buy it for 85000 and extended warranty for around 5000. When we take it in to put the windshield in and awing they tell us it needs a new roof. We wouldn't have bought it if we new that.

The parts Lady says new roofs get put on all the time. I'm sorry but not on new motor homes.

People beware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bait and switch. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of thor ace motorhome and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15000. Camping World needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned thor ace motorhome in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments