2.6

Purchased our 2015 Jayco Pinnacle 36KPTS from Camping World Madison WI.with an extended warranty.

We took out our RV 3 times before we headed south to Florida for the winter. When we arrived in Mississippi we had a problem with the large 17ft slide on the driver side (when extended it is my whole kitchen with a 18cf residential fridge) and contacted Jayco for help ( Jayco contacted one of their dealers that sent out someone to come out to help get the slide in at no charge and the tech said that it looked like it was a problem from the factory ) once the slide was in we finished our trip to Tampa FL for the winter where we had reservations for Nov thru the end of Feb. When we arrived at our winter spot we had trouble with the slide again and we contacted Camping World Dover Florida to come out and help us get the slide to extend. It took 3 hours to work the slide out so we had a place to stay till Dec 6 then they were going to retrieve the RV and take and have it repaired.

Once the tech started looking it over they found the frame bent but Lippert came out and said that it was with in the specs and did not need to be straighten but there is a problem with out riggers that are bent because of the weight of the slide and very little support under the slide (this is a Shwintech slide). Camping World Dover FL has gone out of their way to help us and are willing and able to fix it but the problem is with the Camping World in Madison WI. They want us to bring the RV back to WI so that they can do the repairs because they do not like the repair estimate that Dover FL is saying it will cost to repair. We do not want to return to WI when we should be able to have it fixed here in FL.

If you add up the cost of the hotel stay since 4 Jan 2017 the cost of fuel, wear and tare on the truck, having it winterized and since we will not be able to stay in it more hotel stay time plus with it being winter it will take longer if the weather gets bad (which is why we came to FL in Nov) or WI can have a trucking service bring it back to Madison repair it and then it be trucked back to FL.

They would be better off having it repaired here since Dover FL has all the parts and can have it put back together in 4 days or less.On Camping Worlds web site they say that you can take it to any Camping World for repair well I am trying and I am finding this statement Bull @#$&&* I want my unit fixed here in Florida and now so I can get back to enjoying my stay here in Florida.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Camping world dover fl service, Service manager dover fl.

I didn't like: After-sales service, Run around i am getting from the madison wi, Camping world madison not returning calls dover fl.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments