Went to Service manager Ernesto for est on damaged 2014 Jayco 5W.I was told 30 days for parts and a day to fix.

Offered to make a deposit for parts and was told not necessary, they would work through my insurance. Great! Order the parts, set a date for the repair, and call me when you want the unit in. Can it get easier?

Three weeks later Ernesto emails and says he has the parts list together and needs $$ to order the parts - it's company policy?? To top that I went to Jayco for factory parts 193.36 + shipping Ernesto estimate was just under $1500 - I won't set foot in this store again. Ernesto Carbajal shame on you!

It's called customer SERVICE.

Just looked at the other reviews coach purchasers are happy the rest think the place sucks.Get a clue Camping World you have a problem.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world service department from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was mislead and wasted our time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments