Camping World Dynamax Rv Trade-in Review from Robertsdale, Alabama
Motor home was at Camping World Robertsdale, AL.Major damage that they did to unit was driving the unit off of the jacks.
But the dealership was aware that we were out of the area at a summer home almost half the time, and did none of the minor preventative things like keep the batteries charged to keep them from being ruined, or starting the generator occasionally to keep it from needing a rebuild. See attached letters for details.
Sales Manager called back in response to my first letter of 4/9/16 to state that he had talked to the GM Wolff and everything was my problem, not theirs.To date (4/10/16), have still not received a response from the CEO Lemonis.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Total lack of concern for customers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "I drove 3 hours to put a new camper in a seasonal spot for a friend. It was dropped in the middle of the exit rd of campground for over..."
- "Our camper was in for some warranty repairs and we wanted to add on a spare tire. I was called on Wednesday November 11 (after they had it 6 weeks..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "*** *** company... Lil *** hit my car had no license they didnt want to pay for *** damages. Its more damage than to the eye. Cant open my passenger..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "First and last time dealing with this company. During the order we constantly got emails saying they had not received our payment. Then we would get an email..."