Robertsdale, Alabama

Motor home was at Camping World Robertsdale, AL.Major damage that they did to unit was driving the unit off of the jacks.

But the dealership was aware that we were out of the area at a summer home almost half the time, and did none of the minor preventative things like keep the batteries charged to keep them from being ruined, or starting the generator occasionally to keep it from needing a rebuild. See attached letters for details.

Sales Manager called back in response to my first letter of 4/9/16 to state that he had talked to the GM Wolff and everything was my problem, not theirs.To date (4/10/16), have still not received a response from the CEO Lemonis.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of total lack of concern for customers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of camping world dynamax rv trade-in and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2832. Camping World needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world dynamax rv trade-in in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments