Robertsdale, Alabama

Motor home was at Camping World Robertsdale, AL.Major damage that they did to unit was driving the unit off of the jacks.

But the dealership was aware that we were out of the area at a summer home almost half the time, and did none of the minor preventative things like keep the batteries charged to keep them from being ruined, or starting the generator occasionally to keep it from needing a rebuild. See attached letters for details.

Sales Manager called back in response to my first letter of 4/9/16 to state that he had talked to the GM Wolff and everything was my problem, not theirs.To date (4/10/16), have still not received a response from the CEO Lemonis.

Review about: Dynamax Isata.

I didn't like: Total lack of concern for customers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2832
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

IT SEEMS LIKE A FRAUD CASE AT CAMPING WORLD Camping World "BOUGHT A 5TH WHEEL AT CAMPING WORLD IN ST GEORGE UT,HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON , ALL SAID ,THEY CHEATED US AND AUTO CLUB OUT OF OVER $1000, IN..." Read more Camping World Sales Review Camping World "I have been shopping for a new travel trailer.. I found one that I liked at Camping World.. I've been dealing with Camping World in Ocala Florida.. The trailer i..." Read more Camping World Forest River Rv Review Camping World "Contact the department of motor vehicles,they will send a inspector out.every day past 30 days they will be fined.and or arrested,they don't play around in north Carolina.im in the process..." Read more Camping World - Horrible Camping World "The sales person was very deceitful, he stated things were on my Trans Union credit report that were not there, I requested that they verify the error and they refused..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more