Camping World Dynamax Rv Trade-in Review from Robertsdale, Alabama
Motor home was at Camping World Robertsdale, AL.Major damage that they did to unit was driving the unit off of the jacks.
But the dealership was aware that we were out of the area at a summer home almost half the time, and did none of the minor preventative things like keep the batteries charged to keep them from being ruined, or starting the generator occasionally to keep it from needing a rebuild. See attached letters for details.
Sales Manager called back in response to my first letter of 4/9/16 to state that he had talked to the GM Wolff and everything was my problem, not theirs.To date (4/10/16), have still not received a response from the CEO Lemonis.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Total lack of concern for customers
You May Also Like
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "Recentley I purchased an RV from campingworlf, paid for it, when almost finish signig paperwork saw the brouchure fot extended warranty, I ask the lady how do that work, her..."
- "DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE. It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it! Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract...."
- "My daughter came home with a messed up uneven cut by Jessica Thompson. Dava answered the phone when I called about it and all she said was well....... No reaponse..."
- "TOOK MY CAR TO FIRESTONE AT 930 AM ON THURSDAY JUNE 23,2016 FOR A ALIGNMENT. THERE WAS NO COMMUNICATION OF WHAT WAS GOING ON, AT 200 PM I DECIDED TO..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."