5.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Camping world the store in Akron was wonderful!Our salesman Charlie was awesome the whole shopping experience was great!

Would definitely go back..The delivery was a whole different experience. The guy Bo was terrible very disrespectful, drove our camper in another campsite and got stuck. My husband kindly told him I thought you were going to stay on the road and angle it in, he said with an attitude it wouldn't of mattered I would have had to come in the yard anyways. NOT TRUE!

He did try to grab some wood to lay it down near the tires but no luck. He told my husband that we signed papers stating that if they get stuck its our responsibility to get it out. No one ever explained that to us. I told my husband to goto the front office to see if the owner of our campgrounds can help.

As he was gone, I over heard the delivery driver on the phone saying I did what the guy told me to do which was to drive in the yard. Again NOT TRUE! My husband never told him that. I kept my cool up to that point.

My husband came back and the delivery driver was un hooking our camper and was going to just leave it where it was. My husband stated that the owner of the campground was coming with the tractor. They got him out with our camper, he came back around stayed on the road and angled it in within a matter of minutes, which is what he should've done in the first place..If the driver would have just had a better attitude I think everything would've been a little easier to handle, but he was simply aweful. So we now have a tore up camp lot that needs fixed.

A earful from the owner of the campground. But we do love our camper very much.

If there is a paper that was signed that states we are responsible for anything the delivery driver does, that needs to made clear at signing after all we did pay 100.00 to have it delivered.Thank you The Tesch Family.

Review about: Camping World Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments