Adairsville, Georgia
1.5

Do not trust mayu the service manager is a lier.bought a brand new camper set it up first time and when we hooked up water it was running out from under the camper.When they built the camper at Coleman they shot a staple thru the water line.

I fixed their problem for them. Mayu said he would replace the insulation that got wet. When they said it was ready went to pick up they had not replaced anything and was told it did not need it but you can't tell unless you removed the under fabric which was not done. Then the *** said I put the holes in the pipe.

What would I be shooting staples in my camper for.first I would have to remove the metal siding to get to the area where the pipe and staple were.this place is nothing but a bunch of lying idiots.

I will never deal with camping world period. And would not recommend camping world to anyone.i could go on for sometime but this is the straw that broke the camels back.

Hey mayu get a life.And may the feas of a thousand

Camels infest your wife's arm pits.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of camping world deal from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments