2.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a new camper and the Indy Boat and RV show this year.We had great service from our sales person, but things rapidly declined after the sale.

When we went to pick up our RV, we took time off work to avoid the weekend rush at their recommendation. We arrived early for our appointment, but 2 hours AFTER our appointment....not a word!!!!

Absolutely terrible customer service and the manager clearly does not know how to run this facility for customers AFTER they have made a purchase.I will NEVER recommend this place to anyone and never service my RV there

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world customer care from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments