The camping world of Lowell Arkansas had a 30 amp extension cord on sale for $40.on the website.

I arrived at the store and was shown where the cords were located. I asked the employee if they offered the internet price and was told sure. We went to the register to check out and I was asked for my "good Sam card" I had to have this card for the sale price and could buy one for $26. My complaint is this should have been posted on web site

The employees and management of this establishment have been very unhelpful and had multiple reasons why the discount could not be applied.

I will not recommend this place in the future.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of camping world customer care from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments