Update by user Oct 14, 2016

FYI I've been dealing with this since mid June of this year.. now mid Oct and still waiting!!!!

Not what I call prompted service at all!

Update by user Oct 14, 2016

FYI, the Camping World I'm referring to in this review is located in Meridian, Idaho.

Original review posted by user Oct 14, 2016

Bad, bad Service Dept.. the worst!

Brought my 2015 Winnebago Forza in for continued issues I've had since driving off the camping world lot..

made a appt for these issues and after having it for more then 30 days service manager tells me they just identified parts needed and still have to order once approved by warranty company. So after further discussion I find out my RV sat there for more then 30 days just for them to identify parts.. why did I make a appt?

After 43 days I told them coming to pick up because of a planned trip and they still hadn't completed any of work and parts still not ordered.. upon picking up I sit in my drivers seat and notice tilt mode on my seat is broken and noticed something hanging below.. find was a broken shaft.. was not a problem when I brought in. A little more then two weeks later I bring back to try and take care of original issues.. two weeks later no work done so picked up again because of another trip we had planned. Now I call service agent I've been dealing with and tell him when parts come in let me know so I can bring back and get remaining issues taken care of in a timely manner.. it's been Two weeks now and as of this mornings email message they haven't touched yet! Because he tells me in the email that they are swamped with people bringing in the campers to get winterized.. unbelievable, I made this appt because he told me they had everything..and still can't get it done in a timely manner... I'm so pissed and upset with Camping World that once I get work completed will never ever return.. And I highly recommend anybody looking at doing business with them to reconsider. Obsolutely the worst customer service and service department I've ever dealt with.. and this Meridian, Idaho location is not the only Camping World location I've dealt with in the past had terrible service at two others on East Coast!! Beware folks!

My wife and I are so unhappy with Camping World and with our Winnebago Forza that seriously looking at trading in and dealing with a totally different company.

The list I have of issues with on our Coach are to long to list here. But Camping World sold us something that they didn't even drive and check before selling us!

One pissed off Customer!!!!!

Good luck to those trying to get work done!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world customer care. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Blackfoot, Idaho, United States #1240154

Well finally on Nov 10th I was able to pick up our RV after 6 weeks.And this is after they tell me to drop off cause all parts are in!

Had to add a extra week plus due to some *** in the shop damaging my transfer switch on my couch and had to order parts.. just unbelievable. Totally unprofessional in running a business as they do! Still waiting on replacement DVD player and this is only been since June!

Warning you folks out there, stay away from Camping World service department here in Meridian Idaho..

while they had it broke my drivers seat, killed my batteries cause never turned off coach switches, and then damaged transfer switch..

been dealing with this billshit and terrible service since June 20th. Oh on another note, the good Sam extended warranty is not very good..

my next coach will go with Rte 66 extended plan..just FYI folks.

Brandon, Mississippi, United States #1227403

Had similar experience with our 2016 Winnebago Itasca Sunova.I asked to see all the work orders on the unit since delivery.

Shocked at what Winnebago out through their Quality Inspectors. They can get rid of that whole department. 4 months in Camping World. No problems with CW.

They were stuck in the middle between Winnebago and their suppliers. Saw order for a SET of slide rails. CE received 2 right side rails.

Added 2 weeks to the repair time.No More Winnebago Products!