2.0

Like you had a similar incident.Had an accident and one of my storage doors was damaged beyond repair.

I wanted it fixed and they told me to email a picture with details. Never heard back from them. I called several times and left messages with service. Finally called service manager and left him a message.

He never called back either. Finally went to a local r.v. dealership and they ordered the part right away and will install it as soon as it comes in without having to wait.

After hearing your story maybe it's a good thing they never called back.I will not go back to them for service rest assured.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Silver Lake, Wisconsin, United States #1203224

It's been a month and no one's cared to contact me.I don't mind it just supports my view that they could care less about there service customers.

I did do business with the Madison store and found them much more cooperative.Saukville WI store I will continue to bypass.