1.9

I recently put a down payment on a new RV at Camping World of Asheville NC.I payed well over 50% the price of the RV in cash with the intention to pay the remaining the following day.

As fate would have it a family emergency came up on the day after I payed the first half of the cost of the RV. I told the sales person about needing to put off the deal and get the money back. I was told that the money would be refunded within 5 days. I called the sales person,the only person who I had contact with, about the day and and time i would be over to pick up the money.

I was told that this would be fine and that the finance department is aware of this. When I arived and finally found someone to talk to about my refund I was given the runaround. They behaved as if they knew nothing about the refunding request. After a rather heated discussion I was told that my money would be refunded by check in one to two weeks from the current day.

I can't put much faith in what I was told but at least I did get a promise in writing of a refund in 14 day or less.I do now know that when I'm in the market for a new RV in the future I will not be dealing with Camping World at any location.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of camping world customer care from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments