1.9

I recently put a down payment on a new RV at Camping World of Asheville NC. I payed well over 50% the price of the RV in cash with the intention to pay the remaining the following day.

As fate would have it a family emergency came up on the day after I payed the first half of the cost of the RV. I told the sales person about needing to put off the deal and get the money back. I was told that the money would be refunded within 5 days. I called the sales person,the only person who I had contact with, about the day and and time i would be over to pick up the money.

I was told that this would be fine and that the finance department is aware of this. When I arived and finally found someone to talk to about my refund I was given the runaround. They behaved as if they knew nothing about the refunding request. After a rather heated discussion I was told that my money would be refunded by check in one to two weeks from the current day.

I can't put much faith in what I was told but at least I did get a promise in writing of a refund in 14 day or less. I do now know that when I'm in the market for a new RV in the future I will not be dealing with Camping World at any location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments