1.8

I can't speak for Hanovers sales department but thier service sucks.We bought a 2015 pop up in 8/15 from CampingWorld in Indiana.

We found warranty issues and took it to Hanover because we live in Maryland. They had it for 2-1/2! Months and requested the camper be set up upon our arrival to pick it up. We arrived on a rainy day and it was not set up.

I was angry but they assured me the work was done. 3 months later we opened the camper up for our first camp out and we discovered the was had not in fact been done. We complained to CampingWorld Corp and they jumped on Hanover to get thing right. We took pop up back in 6/16 and they fixed the warranty items but told me we should replace one of the bed sliders.

I took it back on 9/10/16 and called them on 9/23 telling them I will pick I up on 9/25. The manager said ok "by the way you have a hole in your roof?" I went to pick it and asked if it was a pin hole. They were evasive and said they fixed it. I saw a big gob of caulk on the roof.

After removing the caulk I saw a huge gash in the roof. I called the service manager and the discussion got heated because he tried tell his people didn't do it and insinuated I made the hole larger by removing to caulk.

They are a bunch of incompetent *** who can't even hitch a trailer correctly.(That's a whole other story).

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments