Edwards, Missouri

Camping world Hamburg, NY.Worst customer service ever, don't know how they are still in business.

Stood in line for 25 mins.

because the cashier didn't know what she was doing, when I could no longer wait I put my stuff on the floor and walked out when i got outside my 13 year old son informed me that one of the employees called him rude, he didn't say it to me, I went back in the store and confronted him, he said that was rude I informed him I waited in line for 25 mins.and don't you think that's rude and proceed to tell him what I thought of him.When i called the manager he had a mouth worst then the employee I will never buy a thing from them again and I am telling all my friends the same.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world customer care. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I AGREE CAMPING WORLD IS THE WORST BUSSINESS I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER DELT WITH.