I bought a new TT from Camping World, Meridian Idaho three weeks ago.On my first outing i managed severe my trailer brake cable causing the TT to lose battery power.

I spliced the cable back, brakes, lights work but no power to trailer from batteries. 120 worked just fine. After checking fuses amd battery disconnect, I called CW Meridian Service while on the road and asked for a couple pointers where to start looking. He said it could be a million things since I "bent, tweaked and tore up cables" and would offer no suggestions.

5 minutes online i found a suggestion to follow the red power cable to a box that has a reset button on it. It was located under the trailer by a junction box about a foot from the battery. Took two minutes to find and reset. Rude, unhelpful "service".

I was warned about them and still I bought from them.When a customer is on the road and needs a few pointers for something I'm sure they've seen a million times, they'd rather turn you away either because they're too lazy or want to get you in to rape your wallet.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world customer care. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments