My husband and I just purchased a 2016 Highland Ridge Open Range 3X.The purchase was horrific!
Not because of the manufacturer but due to the dealer. We are totally over the moon with our 5th wheel! I had to call their customer service. I dealt with Jessica.
I sell BMW'S for a living. I know what a premium experience should be and she did a heck of a job.
The craftsman ship of our 5th is excellent.
I would not hesitate to buy again.Just don't shop CamperWorld in Fairfield, Ohio!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We bought a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W. We bought it on March 5,2016 and it had a ripped screen by the dinette. We were told that it..."
- "Very bad customer service!! We recently bought a new 2016 Autumn ridge camper from Camping world of Chichester, NH in December . They day we picked up our camper we..."
- "I drove 3 hours to put a new camper in a seasonal spot for a friend. It was dropped in the middle of the exit rd of campground for over..."
- "I am in the construction business, and my job is physical. So , I need a quality boot. After the first month of use, the soles started to split. I..."
- "Ordered a boquet for my daughter for her birthday. Asked for white dasies and yellow flowers. And she recieved the ugliest boquet i have ever seen!!! I called..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."