My husband and I just purchased a 2016 Highland Ridge Open Range 3X.The purchase was horrific!
Not because of the manufacturer but due to the dealer. We are totally over the moon with our 5th wheel! I had to call their customer service. I dealt with Jessica.
I sell BMW'S for a living. I know what a premium experience should be and she did a heck of a job.
The craftsman ship of our 5th is excellent.
I would not hesitate to buy again.Just don't shop CamperWorld in Fairfield, Ohio!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Camping World in Fairview OR. After visiting, my family and i agreed the customer service was one of the most non caring service personnel we'd experienced. The..."
- "Camping World Panama City, Fl damaged my Motor Home Steps and S/S Trim while working on my unit. It was struck by another RV.. They replaced my steps and..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "The worse company I could ever order anything from . My shirt was the wrong color and the print was horrible . Never in my dreams did I think i..."
- "I ordered a tailbow collar made of suede (I knew that it was a custom order)... It was a $50 collar for my teacup yorkie. When the order came in,..."
- "I met Mr. Gabe Arnold in Cincinnati as he claimed to be traveling and meeting with his sales team there. I'm not an attorney, nor am I an accountant. When..."