5.0

My husband and I just purchased a 2016 Highland Ridge Open Range 3X.The purchase was horrific!

Not because of the manufacturer but due to the dealer. We are totally over the moon with our 5th wheel! I had to call their customer service. I dealt with Jessica.

I sell BMW'S for a living. I know what a premium experience should be and she did a heck of a job.

The craftsman ship of our 5th is excellent.

I would not hesitate to buy again.Just don't shop CamperWorld in Fairfield, Ohio!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world customer care. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Camping world is a rip off Camping World "We purchased a new keystone trailer from camping world in March of 2017. We used the trailer one time and had to bring it back because of water running down..." Read more Camping World - Rv Cleaning Service Review Camping World "We purchased a 2009 Coachman Chaparral and from the first walk through before committing to the purchase we expressed concern over a large amout of Lady bugs inside we were..." Read more Camping World - Horrible Service Camping World "My name is John L. Holloway,(good sams # 835727363) I purchased a 2016 Black Rock on 11 June 2016 from the Idaho Falls Camping world. And have yet to have..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more