5.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We bought our travel trailer from camping world in Greenwood Indiana.We had a very good experience.Everyone from Chris in sales to the people who did the walkthru and hooked up to finance department.They explained everything and went out of their way to help us in anyway.I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a camper or anything for camping.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of camping world customer care. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Greenfield, Indiana, United States #1184251

I shop at Camping World Around the country and never experienced such horrible business at the Camping World Greenwood store, I could write a full page on this review however..explaining my horrible experience in the past years with the Greenwood store is not worth putting the Camping World company to shame.

This is the first review I have ever posted in my life butt my wife was so upset during the poor salesmanship she waited in the car for me to finish my shopping.So sad this company in Greenwood is my only service center located near where I live.