2.6

Have tried for two weeks to get someone in service department to answer a call and or respond to voice message.6 calls, three voice messages and no reply.

Reception says " we are very busy and only one person in service department" got this reply on two occasions a week apart.

Unbelievable, you would think that spring time would be the time to insure appropriate staff to provide some level of customer service.Needless to say I contacted local competitor and will be taking my RV to them today for the service I require.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world customer care. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Show up every other day during there busiest time. That's what I didn't. After 4 months and lots of lies they ended up delivering my rv to my house 45 miles away.