1.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I have tried to e-mail CEO of camping World but have not heard a peep.I took my RV into the Oakland Ga location for repairs after only having it two months.

It took over nine weeks, biggest problem I have is lack of customer service, I get all excuses as to why it's not done. They never contact you to give you status, it's up to you to stay on top of them. When I got it home found problem and called them and of course the service dept is busy and will call me back. That never happened.

This is no way to run a company that runs off their customers.I've move from camper to RV and next purchase just maybe with someone else.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world customer care from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments