Called ahead on thursday to make sure they had the camper we wanted.Went in on Saturday morning and waited 40 minutes for a salesperson then waited 3.5 hours while they searched for our camper only to find out they had sold it the day before.

We settled then on a similar but not what we wanted model. Finally filled out all the paper work only to find that they do not take credit cards. Then filled out a financing app. By then it was closing time so we had to wait until Monday to pick up the camper.

Turns out they had 2 identical campers and had sold the good one monday morning. The remaining camper had several items that were damaged but nobody bothered to let us know until we had been there for several hours. We finally had to hunt down the sales manager to find out what the holdup was. No one bothered to keep us informed as to when the camper would be ready.

In the end we were so discusted we told them to foget the sale and we left.We had at that point spent 9 hours sitting and waiting with little or no contact with the sales or finance team I give them a negative 5 rating.

1.6
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review