My husband and I purchased a camper from Camping World in the Atlanta area.We spent eight hours they're going through a closing.

They never got the paperwork right and we own another house in Florida. They mistakenly sent all our mail to Florida which we do not live there. And then we get no information because it's going to Florida instead of the address of our residents. Now we're late on our payments because the payment book went to the other address.

I would never ever recommend Camping World they have people that work there that don't even attend college probably.They are very quick and they do not check their paperwork so be cautious when you purchase a camper at Camping World.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

"I would never ever recommend Camping World they have people that work there that don't even attend college probably".

And what college did you attend that learned you to write so good?