My husband and I purchased a camper from Camping World in the Atlanta area.We spent eight hours they're going through a closing.

They never got the paperwork right and we own another house in Florida. They mistakenly sent all our mail to Florida which we do not live there. And then we get no information because it's going to Florida instead of the address of our residents. Now we're late on our payments because the payment book went to the other address.

I would never ever recommend Camping World they have people that work there that don't even attend college probably.They are very quick and they do not check their paperwork so be cautious when you purchase a camper at Camping World.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

"I would never ever recommend Camping World they have people that work there that don't even attend college probably".

And what college did you attend that learned you to write so good?

Camping World - Horrible Service Camping World "My name is John L. Holloway,(good sams # 835727363) I purchased a 2016 Black Rock on 11 June 2016 from the Idaho Falls Camping world. And have yet to have..." Read more Camping World - Jayco Rv Review Camping World "We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at. We took it back to have warranty work done..." Read more Camping World - Poor Service on 2016 Jayco Eagle Camping World "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more