My husband and I purchased a camper from Camping World in the Atlanta area.We spent eight hours they're going through a closing.

They never got the paperwork right and we own another house in Florida. They mistakenly sent all our mail to Florida which we do not live there. And then we get no information because it's going to Florida instead of the address of our residents. Now we're late on our payments because the payment book went to the other address.

I would never ever recommend Camping World they have people that work there that don't even attend college probably.They are very quick and they do not check their paperwork so be cautious when you purchase a camper at Camping World.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

"I would never ever recommend Camping World they have people that work there that don't even attend college probably".

And what college did you attend that learned you to write so good?

Camping World Sales Review Camping World "I have been shopping for a new travel trailer.. I found one that I liked at Camping World.. I've been dealing with Camping World in Ocala Florida.. The trailer i..." Read more Camping World - THIS PLACE SCAMMED US $5000.00 THEY ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL Camping World "We contacted them about a ac unit for our trailer to move our dogs across USA from the east coast, I specifically said we are going to extreme temperatures in..." Read more Camping World Forest River Rv Review Camping World "Contact the department of motor vehicles,they will send a inspector out.every day past 30 days they will be fined.and or arrested,they don't play around in north Carolina.im in the process..." Read more Camping World - Poor Service on 2016 Jayco Eagle Camping World "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Knoxville Wholesale Furniture - Sagging mattress. Knoxville Wholesale Furniture "I bought around 6000.00 in furniture at Knoxville Wholesale furniture, at the Callahan Road, location. The mattress I purchased sagged in the middle. I kind of ignored it at first..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more