We were at Disney world and needed a water pump for our 5 th.wheeler . This store SUCKS big time , all these idiots wanted to do is sell me a new camper ??!!!!

Hey dickwad , I need a water pump , not a new camper !! I went to parts Dept. to no avail . 1st no personnel, after a 10 minute wait , a salesman approached me , are being helped , while you are here can I show a few new or used units ??

Again , I NEED A WATERPUMP !!! I left Camper World , I went to Florida Mobile rv repair , I was received like a king !

I bought the right pump , these folks offered to instal it AT NO COST !! Camper World , you are too big for your britches!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

I didn't like: Workers attitudes and language.

Comments

East Aurora, New York, United States #1265518

Bob in Buffalo. Blowout on a tire on my A-liner near Rochester on my way to ADK park .

Made it to camping world in Syracuse on my only spare, thankfully. Attacked by 5 or 6 sales people before I got to parts guy. Told him to order 2 new tires, as they don't stock them , and replace a vent cap that had broken. Asked him to cover vent as rain was expected, he hands me a thin plastic bag and masking tape.

That should have been the tipoff the I was dealing with people who don't care about their business. So they put the new tires on and call to say it ready. I can't get up there for another week, so I say , do the bearings also. So at least 2 people had their noses under the wheel well.

We'll I I go to pick-up and it takes them an hour to find my bill . I couldn't wait to get out of there. I get it up north and site it at my friends property. Look under the where the original tire blowout was and wheel well, galvanized steel torn back like a can opener!

Tenth of an inch, jagged metal resting near my new tires. 2 of the staff saw the damage and did nothing or said nothing. Called and complain, fell on deaf ears. Making excuses for his staff.

Pitiful.