We were at Disney world and needed a water pump for our 5 th.wheeler .This store SUCKS big time , all these idiots wanted to do is sell me a new camper ??!!!!

Hey dickwad , I need a water pump , not a new camper !! I went to parts Dept. to no avail . 1st no personnel, after a 10 minute wait , a salesman approached me , are being helped , while you are here can I show a few new or used units ??

Again , I NEED A WATERPUMP !!! I left Camper World , I went to Florida Mobile rv repair , I was received like a king !

I bought the right pump , these folks offered to instal it AT NO COST !!Camper World , you are too big for your britches!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of workers attitudes and language. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

East Aurora, New York, United States #1265518

Bob in Buffalo.Blowout on a tire on my A-liner near Rochester on my way to ADK park .

Made it to camping world in Syracuse on my only spare, thankfully. Attacked by 5 or 6 sales people before I got to parts guy. Told him to order 2 new tires, as they don't stock them , and replace a vent cap that had broken. Asked him to cover vent as rain was expected, he hands me a thin plastic bag and masking tape.

That should have been the tipoff the I was dealing with people who don't care about their business. So they put the new tires on and call to say it ready. I can't get up there for another week, so I say , do the bearings also. So at least 2 people had their noses under the wheel well.

We'll I I go to pick-up and it takes them an hour to find my bill . I couldn't wait to get out of there. I get it up north and site it at my friends property. Look under the where the original tire blowout was and wheel well, galvanized steel torn back like a can opener!

Tenth of an inch, jagged metal resting near my new tires. 2 of the staff saw the damage and did nothing or said nothing. Called and complain, fell on deaf ears. Making excuses for his staff.

Pitiful.