Do not deal with Camping World of Tallahassee, they are all crooks!!!!My husband is 100% disabled veteran.

We have been looking for a RV for the past year, dealing with a salesman off and on. He was told repeatedly and witnessed how difficult it is for my husband to find toilet and drivers seat to accommodate him due to his disabilities. They brought a unit down from North Carolina for us to try, with the understanding that it must work for him.

The unit does not work and now they will not refund us our deposit, and they deny any knowledge of my husbands specific needs.Do not do business with these crooks!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world customer care. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments