1.5
Insurance Quality

Will never deal with this company again!Called our local store (Dothan, Al) to get a replacement in motion satellite, was told to call there 800 number and maybe they could locate the unit I was looking for.

The unit was replaced with a newer model and I ordered the newer model and they sent the wrong one, a stationary model when I ask for an in motion. Now the local store and the 800 customer service (what a joke) will not exchange the unit because it is an electrical part. So I had to order the upgrade kit from Lazy Days Rv. But beware they screwed up and won't stand behind there customers!

The customer service representative advised me to cal Winegard and tel them it was defective! I did call Winegard and told them this, I will not lie to cover up there mistakes.

This company is a joke!Michael Kissinger

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of camping world customer care. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments