Product: Camping World Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 324 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Camping World - Sorry service

I have called my local dealer several times and been hung up on and never could get an answer on wether or not the spare tire that was supose to be on the camper i bought was in or if even got ordered. The day I bought it they tried to tell me that model didnt come with one but i show them the mount under neeth and they started back stepping

Camping World - Sevice

I have been calling Camping World of Rossford Ohio for a period of three weeks to get a fifth wheel hitch and have it installed. Either no one answers or I get an answer message with no return call. Must be nice to be making so much money that you don't need customers! Go some place else, don't waste time with this place.
2.0
Rossford, Ohio

Camping World - Terrible service

07/07/2018- arrived ready to buy a camper. One of the younger employees wrote down which campers for us to look at and sent us on our way. We wandered around lost. When we finally headed back to the main office, we came across another couple who was also lost. Turns out they had the same “help” we did. We will never step foot on that lot again.

Camping World - Perfect experience

Great experience! There are several bad reviews but it seems that a handful of bad experiences ruin it for potentiel campers. I had a great experience and would reccommend Camping World of Rapid City. Happy Camper!
4.0

Camping World - Complaint ice maker

Does not work wish to return customer serive being difficult. Very unhappy with product and service.

Camping World - Disappointed

All the parts you need are gone. Lots of dog toys now?? Not much for help at the counter ether. Oh, and don’t ask to look at the Master catologe , I was told it’s for parts people only!
Wood Village, Oregon
Show

Camping World - Stay away.

Very poor communication. I won't blister them with specifics of my experience. Suffice it to say I have had very bad experience in purchase, sale and service from dealerships in Lafayette, Grain Valley and Tyler. I will not return to Camping World.
2.0

The CEO of Camping world should listen to customers

Jacksonville camping world is one of many stores that are not on the same sheet of company policy. They however are on the same sheet of music when it comes to not providing warranty service, even when you buy extended warranty. I ask of you do not purchase an RV from any camping world. You will not be happy if you have any work that needs to be done on your unit.
Camping World Customer Care
00 each but I just did it myself 2 bolts each shock, it took me me 20 minutes per shock. SORRY I EVER PAID FOR MEMBERSHIP, WASTE OF MONEY, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON CAMPING WORLD, GOOD SAMS, OR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE, *** POOR SERVICE AND NOTHING BUT SCREW JOBS...
I didn't like
  • Mangers attitude and treatment

Camping World - Bad service

Bad company totally dishonest service deptpartment does bad work an out total crooks
1.4