Cherry Valley, New York
3.6
Insurance Quality

Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced.Purchased a brand new Crossroads Camper from the Syracuse location.

It got damaged in their parking lot prior to delivery, they were supposed to fix it, they delivered it to my site 3 months ago and still not fixed. Said wrong parts got ordered multiple times. Emailed me the parts were in and gave me the list, not even the parts for my Camper. Now telling me it won't be fixed until Spring and they want to bring my camper back to their store to fix it...it's set up permanently with a deck around it, they are the ones who delivered it.

No one even bothers to call you back.

Was told the GM would call me on Friday and not a word from them.Stay away!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World crossroads zinger for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments