My husband purchase a Coleman camper brand less than 2 years ago for work travel. Now the roof has pealed back (the wood framing) camping wont cover it, even though we bought their extended warranty and plus a 12years roof warranty through what was told to us with coleman.

Later to find out its a third party instead. Well the insurance wont cover because its been declared a factory default!!! We are suing but camping world of Tallahassee Florida oh and did i mention the japanese pistol stolen from our camper while in their repair center. And we will file sue agianst coleman for their "lemon" of a camper.

We had to also return it less than week after the purchase because the slides where broken... but dont they inspect them?

So if anyone has similarly issues and would like to join us. We wont be the little guy that gets swiped under the rug!

Product or Service Mentioned: Coleman Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 25, 2016.

Comments

that's 11,990.00

I have a 2 year old Coleman RV from camping world. long story short .....TODAY my insurance is paying $1199.00 to repair the roof.

Let me tell you. I would NEVER EVER buy anything from Camping World or from Coleman.

2 year came that still smells new and I have to have the whole front end and roof ripped off and repaired?!?!??! Stay away from Camping World and Coleman.