2.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My brother n law bought a new Coleman pull behind 2 years ago.And bought an extended warranty we'll now it's floor and wall is rotted out.

He used it 3 times and they want fix it. Bought it north of mobile al. What good is a warranty if you have to pay 4500 plus 2000 extra for the *** warranty we will never buy anything from them again I don't give a *** if it's free. I drive tour busses for country music artist we go there no more I will pass the word around the bus companies not to buy from them again....

Camping world is dead wrong said it was leaking from the seams it was his job to check them every month or so.Heck he barley can walk let alone crawl on top and they told him the extended warranty would cover anything yea right

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of coleman camper. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coleman camper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments