1.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Mar 27

We did not get out of Camping World in Tampa until actually after they closed the store.That put us 28 miles from home on the other side of Tampa driving through rush hour (last about 3 hours here) traffic.

And still they did not have the right parts and they left us with a left turn signal that did not work most of the time. It did work before. So we waited another couple of weeks for them to get parts in and made the first available appointment we could. That was today.

We were only there a couple of hours. They fixed the short in the signal light but still did not have the right back up lights. They found some on Ebay and are having them shipped directly to our home. We will have to install them....

so another $118 on the credit card with compiling interest so we can go on our scheduled vacation. I will not even begin to tell you how upset I am.

But the people there are friendly and kind.Always nice to get a smile when you get the shaft!

Original review posted by user Mar 06

Bought used RV about 17 months ago.We had to call company because it got a flat tire as soon as we got home and there was no stem to air.

Before ever using it we attempted to start the generator to cool down Refrigerator. Generator didn't work. Took it back to CW. They said it was just low on oil and it didn't have a leak.

Cost us over $100 to find out. Got to NY (from FL). Generator didn't work To it to CW in NY. The said genatir had leak and put a new seal on it (we had to pay for motel room).

Another $300. It work a couple of days and stopped. Took it back in NY. Now it needed bearings and they couldn't get parts.

Extended warranty people said they only pay for parts. But the company is out of business. After a few weeks warranty people agreed to pay $500 toward a new generator but we had to pay rest. In meanwhile we purchased an external generator.

Windshield wipers fell off. Etc etc. anyway Now we were told almost 2 months ago the had to order wiper arms and tail light assembly. (We bought it in because we had another flat tire) got the 45 point inspection.

They stripped a lug nut Lost a couple of the decorative nuts. We were told the roof needed sealed and a few other things that should have been taken care of when we bought it. Now we were called that wiper arms and tail light assembly was in and made a 10 appointment for today. We were told 2-3 hours.

We have been here since 9 AM. It is now 3:38PM. The have the wrong tail lights so it will be another trip over here in Tampa traffic. We are both diabetic and I do not have any insulin with me.

Nor is there any place we could walk to and get food. There is popcorb available here and a snack machine but if your a diabetic you know anything in there is a "no". I have already called corporate once. I am now to point of talking to local news and/ or a lawyer.

I am so frustrated with then.Oh and hour and half ago they told us 29 mins.

Review about: Coachmen Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Waynesboro, Virginia, United States #1305255

Has anyone gotten satisfaction from camping world. If so how did you do it

to Anonymous #1401747

The only satisfaction I have received was a statement made by the warranty department at Forest River "if I owned a trailer and needed service on it, and Camping World was at the end of my driveway and the next nearest repair shop was a thousand miles away, i would drive the thousand miles".

By the way, the magazine TRAILER LIFE thinks they hung the moon.