Operator at the Chichester, NH location hung up on me once, called back, told her she hung up on me and no apology.Asked to speak to the service manager and was able to leave message but she told me not one manager not available to speak with about my concern.

What kind of business doesn't leave one person in charge of their business.?

She tells me that service associate available but then connects me to someone else's mailbox. Again when I called back again, no apology.....when I her it would go a long way for her to say please, thank you while she's attempting to customer service that this would be amazingly helpful and that's when she says "thank you, have a nice day". Absolutely brutal. On too of this, this company has had my 2014 freedom express since October 31st except for 5 days to say they repaired it when they only scratched several areas on exterior, pulled door off the hing for the bathroom, never fixed the leak, and left all the drinks in the freezer that exploded everywhere ( not cleaning anything up).

And leaving several pieces of trash inside the unit. Leaving sticky residue that I have to ask to have cleaned off. Here I am on June 13th 2014 with NO CAMPER still!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely the worst nightmare I could of ever had with a single company.I don't want this thing, I feel betrayed, unrelieved of any stress nor made it comfortable for me to enjoy a 30k recreational vehicle....

Review about: Camping World Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #832884

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark

goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #832882

We would like help in this matter.

Mark