We were in Chicester Saturday Sept 8th, 2012.We had a refrigerator that did not function correctly when on propane.

To fix it, it was necessary to remove it from the RV. It was fixed and reinstalled. To our utter frustration and annoyance, the carpet in the RV was FILTHY, and soot seemed to be everywhere. I called their attention to it and they made several attempts to clean the carpet, the chair, the bedding etc that had soot on it.

I asked why they had not put anything down on the floor BEFORE removing the fridge and draping other things so that any dirt would be contained, and they apologised - but the damage was done. To their credit, I was not charged at all for the refrigerator repair, but I will have to have the carpet professionally shampooed/and or replaced since all their attempts did not get them clean.

Our RV is older, 2002, but we have always maintained it meticulously, removing our shoes when we enter etc and now it looks like we just stomp around in it with dirty muddy boots.It is highly unlikely that we will EVER bring our RV back to them for service when they seem to have no regard for cleanliness.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Your both ***, Tuscanny for working there and saying bad things about camping world...Leave, us at Management will not miss you.To the customer.., we work on hydraulics, do oil changes, transmission fluid changes...yes we get stuff on our shoes.

Next time dont leave unless you are happy....you are so *** for that.Your actually, just dumb

#551996

I work at this store and remember you and your partner on your visit. You let CW off the hook, should have insisted on professional cleaning on the spot. This company is disfunctional and management is awful.