1.3

I submitted an online order & tried to cancel it the very next morning, less than 12 hours later.I had viewed an item but didn't add it to my cart, also before checkout it didn't appear & I wasn't given a confirmation #...just that my order would be delivered via UPS in 7-10 days.

I rec'd a confirmation email with the item I only viewed included & was told my order would be delivered within 4-6 WEEKS! I immediately sent an email stating the problems with the order, no response. Tried calling, on hold far too long so I went to bed & started again the next morning. After 40 mins & two rude customer reps later I got my issue resolved, I thought.

The next day I checked the balance of my credit card & found CW had not credited my account but charged it SIX times! It has been eight days, six reps & countless hours on the phone now.

The order was cancelled on the 3rd day & five of the six charges have been credited...I've been told so many "stories" it's ridiculous!The worst customer service I've ever encountered!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cancellation policy. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments