1.3

I submitted an online order & tried to cancel it the very next morning, less than 12 hours later. I had viewed an item but didn't add it to my cart, also before checkout it didn't appear & I wasn't given a confirmation #...just that my order would be delivered via UPS in 7-10 days.

I rec'd a confirmation email with the item I only viewed included & was told my order would be delivered within 4-6 WEEKS! I immediately sent an email stating the problems with the order, no response. Tried calling, on hold far too long so I went to bed & started again the next morning. After 40 mins & two rude customer reps later I got my issue resolved, I thought.

The next day I checked the balance of my credit card & found CW had not credited my account but charged it SIX times! It has been eight days, six reps & countless hours on the phone now.

The order was cancelled on the 3rd day & five of the six charges have been credited...I've been told so many "stories" it's ridiculous! The worst customer service I've ever encountered!!

Comments