Cannot get service manager Jennifer to return calls and camper has been there for 7 WEEKS!I am UPSET!!!llllllll.

Upset, upset, upset!!!! Upset, upset, upset, upset, upset, upset, upset! Left camper to have slideout repaired and it has not been repaired. Parts ordered after 2 weeks.

Then they had to order "gears", this took another week after after they supposedly got the chain in (I think). Why wasn't the gears checked in the first place. I have received 2 phone calls from her in 7 WEEKS. I HAVE PLACED AT LEAST 14 calls to her and NO RESPONSE.

Today I called her at 2:45 (7/25/16) and she told me she was going to check on the lot to see if camper was ready and has NOT CALLED BACK-4:45 pm NOW!!

I am UPSET!This is the WORST Customer Service I have EVER SEEN!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world manager. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments