Newville, Pennsylvania
3.0

My name is David Davis I live in Pa. I have had a few bad experiences with CW.

It would appear that no matter how many times you complain to corporate that not one person that is in charge of national sales or service will ever call you. People like Ron Baker eastern sales mgr will call you and if you are fortunate he will try and resolve he says problems. Don't believe it until it happens which may be months in the making.

The problem with this company is it is bottom line non customer satisfied dynamics. Let Marcus explain it to you it is one promise or lie after another just to get you to sign on the bottom line and CW

gets its money and the customer like me gets the shaft.

Corporate passes the buck leadership is a ten letter word for we don't care. email me and I will give you some hard facts..

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6500 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied too poor deliverables. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments