Not the place to purchase or service Class A motor homes.Camping World in Bath, NY is more geared toward campers and 5th wheels, NOT Class A motor homes.

Take your Class A motor home to another Camping World that has numerous Class A's on their lot. Bath NY does not. I scheduled my Class A for a specific service which they said they did in Bath, NY. I drove 2 hours, waited another 3 hours...only to hear that they did not service that specific problem.

I asked why they scheduled this and they had no answer other than an apology.Don't take your Class A to Bath NY for service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

crosendaul
Buckeye, Arizona, United States #801425

Don't take it to any Camping world Service dept. anywhere any time.

Want me to call the Wambulance for you?Aren't you glad that they did not lie to you?

At least they were honest. And you are so dissatisfied but you are too much of a chicken to leave your name on here! You people crack me up!

Wahhh Wahhh Wahhh!Kudos to the bath team for having honest Rv service!!!

Wahhh Wahhh Wahhh!Kudos to the bath team for having honest Rv service!!!