Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self.Waited their time line to get the price I wanted to pay .

Dropped off then the first call came asking for more money because you have this well they knew I have a new truck so this is a bait and switch I feel .Then I get call saying your craigslist item is bent well I bought this new 8 month s ago and pulled 2 times trying to sell me a new one . I said no so they didn't put pins and attach it was sitting one hole off to passanger side.

There was metal shaving in the bed next to the holes on a 70 thousand truck.I got back to camper and went to put in place wouldn't go tried several times then I slid one rail so i could get good veiw was a 1/4 inch off called them and get the run around just want them to do right.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments