I ordered a King Size Radius Cut Sleep Number Premier bed on Monday which is usually around $1700 to $1900 after reading their email update stating that this particular bed was now on a "special buy" sale priced at $999.00.It was backordered until Dec.

26 which was fine. I had no problem with that. Today I receive a lovely call from Dustin who informs me that my order is being cancelled because "Sleep Number no longer makes this bed". So they are able to offer me a bed "made with better material and with a 10% discount".

So I call these schemers at the supplied 800 number and they inform me that the bed is now $1934.94 but I get the 10% discount. For those that may be mathematically challenged that would be a discount of $193.49. Isn't this a bargain. I request that they honor their advertised price and that I feel that they are using bait and switch techniques on me.

The little girl on the other end of the phone declines and says she's really sorry but she cannot do that. So I request that a supervisor pick up the line immediately. Of course the same song and dance is given. I asked for the catalog number of this new and improved bed and look it up.

It's the same exact bed that I purchased. When he debates me saying that it is actually a different bed I ask him what these "better materials" are. He said that he "believes" that there is a "spray" that was used on the new bed, but not on the old bed. They are absolute liars, thieves, scammers, and schemers.

I plan to file a complaint with their corporate office as well as the FTC. This is absolutely unacceptable, and they have lost yet another loyal customer.

You camping world are filled with the most dishonest group of scumbags I have encountered in a very long time.I hope that you find yourselves having a much better day tomorrow.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments