I have a complaint with Camping World in Albuquerque NM.I made an appointment with them on June 25th for the 2nd of July and when I arrived on the 2nd they told me that all work was done on a first come first serve basis!

By July 9th nothing was done to my RV! But they did charge me $150 for doing an evaluation! If work is done on a first come basis why was I given an appointment? Greg the GM was no help at all!

Time for Mr. Lemonis to do Undercover Boss at Albuquerque Camping World! I'm very disappointed with the handling of my situation!

I believe Marcus Lemonis would not be happy with this kind of treatment.Thank you for your time........

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Poor customer service is reported everywhere.I can't see how this business can continue operating with so many bad reports.

Good luck to anyone that tries to get service at any of the Camping World sites.They will not return your phone calls and you can expect to wait for months for repairs.

GoodSamCareTeam

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark