Was quoted $275.00 for an axel flip on a Colman popup trailer, the customer service rep.said they do this all the time its a very simple process, it wouldn't take more than a week to complete...........

Three weeks later it came to $1,050.75 for an axel flip they said they had to cut off the original leaf spring supports. When I went to discount tire they said one leaf spring support was aligned improperly, (tire would rub on leaf support) so the tires I was going to purchase wouldn't fit, the new rims and tires would only fit on the side that was properly aligned. When I got it home to load the camper I noticed the fold out step had a nasty brown overspray on it, everything was locked on the trailer, when I dropped it off they said the have no need to enter the trailer, and if they did they have a master key. I called the manager Shane S.

and told him about all the findings, he said he'd look into and call me back ASAP, it's been three days and still no call back, I've called and left three messages, he's conveniently on meetings now. So I'm looking for a place that can fix their screw ups. I don't want them putting a finger on my camper trailer again. They just lost a loyal customer.

I guess they feel big enough to rip people off and do crappy repairs and still have plenty of business.The lady that charged our card was very apologetic she knocked off $75.00 with coupons.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

crosendaul
Buckeye, Arizona, United States #801417

You are so right They are a rip off. And crappy repairs, is way to nice a word for what ever it is they do. LIE LIE is their policy.