2.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This has been the worst experience. Camping world Mesa posted a Class C Rv.

I was interested and called for information being that I lived three hours away. I was told that the vehicle had leveling jacks and was also told that they would replace the dinette with sofa at no cost to me. They transferred the RV to Avondale, which is closer to me. When I arrived we did a walk through.

There were no jacks which I was told were on it. The sofa could not be exchanged for the dinette because of floor vents. That was told to me after I was told the jacks were not on it. I was told they would split the cost of the jacks and said my part was $3,000 dollars for the automatic controlled.

They changed it to the joystick control which cost $3,100 in their catalog page 185- so much for 1/2. Then they over charged for the AZ licensure fees. Which is 60% of the original base minus 16.25 per year used then times 2.8.

on a brand new rig with a base price of 100,000 you would have to pay 2.8% for 60,000 which is $1,680, I was being charged 1,999 for a 6 year old class c. watch the bottom line with Camping world Avondale.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rv.

Preferred solution: install jacks at no cost and 3000 store credit as agreed.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

I'm starting to get a little concerned about the Avondale store telling that the PDI is $2495 for used vehicle, isn't that kinda high?