Camping World has false advertising on their products. They will send you an email with an advertised price, then when you make a purchase they will charge you more and will not refund you on thier advertised salle price.

this is bad business and I would avoid them at all cost's.

this is bad business and false advertising. We used to call this, "the old hook and bait trick" Not cool, especially since customer service would not resolve this for me. I will be expecting a full refund and will not purchase from them anymore. I can recomend you do the same so you don't fall into the same bait and switch routine that i did.

What a terrible business practice this is. i'm sorry for all ther future customers.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: False advertising.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 15, 2015.

Comments

I too found this to be true. Took my fifth-wheel with an error code on the refrigerator.

They said it was "toast" and needed to be replaced. The service advisor gave me three different quotes with the high being $2,200. I told him I would check prices further. In looking on the CW website it was on sale for $1,397 so I called him back and he gave me the run around.

Finally, he asked the service manager and it was approved but took over 30 days to get it in the shop. After installation and taking it home and set up the refrigerator showed a different error code. Called service mgr and to his credit he sent a tech to the unit that day only to learn that this unit was also bad and they would have order another new unit. I had to be out of town so I took the unit back to CW and when I returned a couple of weeks later I called the service dept three times but was transferred to a voice mail each time.

I went to CW only to learn the service advisor had transferred to another CW. The service advisor I was assigned to told me the new refrigerator hadn't even been ordered. To date I am still waiting.

Another reviewer cited the disorganization of CW.

I concur. I think Marcus Leonis needs to drop "The Profit" show where he rescues failing companies and rescue his own company.

Dissatisfied in AR