Centre, Alabama

Camping world is higher on replacement parts than a lot of private owned RV sales and service.Also, I was in the process of buying a new toyhauler from a private owned rv dealer.

In the middle of getting the deal closed the company was sold to Camping World and everything went down hill. The trade in changed several thousands of dollars and then since the unit had to be ordered, they told me it will go into another quarter of the year and depreciation will cost me me additional monies. Have Good Sam extended warranty and getting service at Camping World and suggested inspections, Good Luck.

Good Sam part I have had very good success.

This person wrote the review because of "order processing/repsonse/correspondense" at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25000 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most pleasant salesman. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World and camping world part replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments