i HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED SO BAD FROM MARCUS LEMONIS CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IN MY LIFE...

I purchased a 2007 Montana Mountaineer from KINGSTON NY CAMPING WORLD..

What a lemon...I used it two times and it broke down both times..

there were numerous issues with the unit..I complained and agreed to upgrade to a new unit..after driving 31/2 hours to get to CW to pick out a new unit and negotiate a price the Manager Charlie Barber(who was annoyed that I was even there) handed me the internet prices, with the highest interest rate..I was shocked, why would I drive 31/2 hours away to be handed the internet prices when I could of viewed them from the comfort of my couch..

I contacted CW customer service and emailed the not only the eastern regional manager Kevin Bostrom but I also emailed Marcus Lemonis..I've heard nothing ,nada, nunca, from either.

Marcus's New SHOW THE PROFIT claims you have to make the customer happy you have too, trust and integrity is everything to him....really? no one has contacted me, I have begged them to please resolve my issue that I want my money back, I am a single woman and Marcus's CAMPING WORLD sure did take advantage of that. There was no honesty and integrity on there part!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world manager from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $28000 and wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was disrespected by corporate, customer service, no solutions and lies lies lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Forest, Virginia, United States #1241664

We are running into the same problems.Purchased a 26 ft Thor Labor day weekend.

Traded up the end of October to a 31 ft Jayco Grayhawk. Was suppose to be new. Why do we have waste in the black tank?? Repairs need to be done and we cannot get anywhere with there service dept.

Roanoke Camping World. I wouldn't recommend these people to my worse enemy.

$80,000 for a in my opinion must have been used RV.We cannot get anywhere with Camping World going to try Jayco and see if they will stand by there product.

Lithia, Florida, United States #993336

I have the same complaint.Camping World should stick to selling toilet paper and supplies.

They are terrible at customer service when it is an Coach.

They suck and I would never buy there again.2015 Challenger MSRP $165,000.00

North Tonawanda, New York, United States #930337

Marcus the " THE PROFIT " training employees to be Liars , Cheaters , THEIVES ! Seems they'll promise you the world to get your $. LOOK OUT AMERICA They are Theives in sheep skin .