Purchased a used fifth wheel toy hauler in Dec 2015 from Camping World in Saukville, WI.We were told it was in perfect condition and had all needed repairs completed.

THIS WAS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL LIE. Have had it in 5 times for repair and it is still not right. Their service people lie on the repair tickets when they say repairs have been completed. Store Manager, Service Manager refuse to return phone calls or answer emails.

This seems to be part of the corporate culture - SCREW the customer once you have their money. FRAUD, DECEPTION, LYING is Camping World's way of doing business. This company needs to sued for FRAUD and MISREPRSENTATION OF PRODUCTS SOLD! I am attempting to bring action against them through that States Attorney office and Consumer Protection Agency for fraud and misrepresentation of products.

I challenge the CEO of Camping World to contact me and talk about this problem and the problems in general with Camping World stores.

Do you have the guts or moral fiber to actually accept this challenge or do I win by default?Your Saukville, WI store knows who I am and how to contact me if you have the guts to accept my challenge.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: fraud & misrepresentation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No response to problems documented.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1272708

You can count on him NOT contacting you,

he doesn't really have to give a s%$t about you and your problems. Just help pass the world that Camping World, while being the biggest RV retailer IS the worst place to make your purchase.