I have to admit.I have not been happy with camping world.

We have a Jayco trailer under warranty and every time we took it in for warranty service something cost us money. The first year we didn't pay for storage because it was in the Camping World service lot and we "borrowed" it to use it. My husband knows how to replace a battery, yet we paid for one because they said he hooked it up wrong. He changed the one in the truck 3 days after he reinstalled the one in the RV after winterizing it.

The truck is fine. Every car he has changed one in works, the one in the RV worked the first year after we winterized it. We are getting ready to go full time. First trip out this year and our outdoor shower is leaking.

They wanted us to wait a month to bring it in. But then, it would be out of warrany and we would be living in it. So we convinced them to take it earlier. Then after waiting 2 weeks for a call (we were told we would be called every three days) I called.

I was told it was going to cost us money. The shower had frozen. I explained that this is impossible, we winterized it and it was leaking PINK (the antifreeze is pink) and it didn't freeze this year. Finally I was told that it could be fixed under warranty but it would take 3 weeks for the part to come in.

Funny, I already explained that we were leaving in 2 weeks to go full time. The service rep offered to cancel the part order. That's all the rep wanted to do, cancel the order. Finally I called and wrote to corporate headquarters and explained the situation.

I was told that they would have the part in 3 days. Amazing after it was going to take 3 weeks. But no one ever called to say that they had the part. So a week later I called.

They managed to get it in and fixed in one day. But we were also promised that it would be washed, it was not. When hubby picked it up the first time it was unlocked and the outdoor shower was hanging out of it. After they called to find out what time we would be there to pick it up, they wanted it to be ready for us.

By finally calling and emailing corporate and then Jayco themselves we finally got help. But I had to work for it.

Camping world, you hold my extended warranty. I hope we don't have anymore of these issues.

I am neutral because the issue was resolved.Yet I had to keep doing all the work to resolve it.

Review about: Camping World Warranty.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

crosendaul
Buckeye, Arizona, United States #801416

Save your money DON'T use camping world for any service work.

That's a nicely made answer to a challegning question

We are currently having the same problems with CampingWorld of Albuquerque. We purchased our Jayco last spring and within a few months we had to take it for warranty work. Three and a half months later, they are not finished and the work they did do was shotty.